Sunday, May 29, 2011

The End is Near

Although school is nearly out, it seems that most of my teachers intend to work up until the last minute of class. So, there hasn't been too much of a homework break. But there were a lot of good things this week. The yearbooks are all ready to distribute, so that is really cool. They are in big stacks all over the yearbook room. About a thousand of them. Biology seems to be coming to an end as well. All three term projects have now been turned in, which is a good thing, and I think I will get an A (that is what I have now) in Biology. We finished our last assignment in Algebra II, and our last test. With the exception of this mysterious writing project next week, that is supposedly math related. Hopefully it is worth extra credit. English is one of my only A- classes, because I missed a few things while I was gone. But I am working on getting that up to an A, and I think that it will be an A by the end of the term. One of the classes I will really miss will be seminary. We only have the talent show left. I plan to play "Clair de Lune" at it, but since it is between 7-10 minutes long, I think I will have to shorten it to about half, unless I play it super fast. I am kind of glad Spanish is going to be over soon. I have learned a lot, but we haven't done much the last few days, and I am sort of ready for the end of that. Carter's class has been great this week. I went from a B+ to an A. All because of the massive world test (110 questions!) I didn't miss any and got all 7 extra credit points! So I was very happy because of that, and then we got to watch "Rescuers Down Under" which was kind of random, but it was kind of a good break after the stressful test. PE looks like it will be an A. My final mile time was 8 minutes 29 seconds, which I was not too impressed with, but I was feeling very tired when I ran it, and it improved after my original jogging 9.5 minutes. Overall, I am so happy that we have just a week left of school to go. Also, I am happy for all the sudden rain that has come and that is expected. This has been the best weather spring ever. Everything looks so fresh and green (including the lawn, and though it looks great, it is a pain to mow the fast growing grass.) And we even have a day off tomorrow to enjoy it. School is finally almost over, and though it is going to be full of it's own things (summer PE, drivers ed, EFY, and hiking the narrows,) I am still excited. It is going to be great a great summer.


sdf.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment